Use of any HERE products, services, data, databases, APIs, platforms, infrastructure, applications, websites, other offerings as available through HERE Platform and as referenced in the applicable terms (each, a “HERE Property”) by you or your customers, End Users, subcontractors or agents (collectively “you” or “your,” as applicable) is subject to the following Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”):
You shall not use nor permit others to use HERE Property in a way that:
(1) violates any applicable law, regulation or directive, including but not limited to advertising, export, and privacy;
(2) violates, misappropriates or impairs any HERE or third party rights, including but not limited to property, intellectual property, publicity and treatment of personal information;
(3) is abusive, deceptive, defamatory, offensive or obscene;
(4) permits or seeks to permit the unauthorized use, disclosure or access of/to any HERE Property, including but not limited to (except as expressly permitted by applicable law or contract): data mining, copying, storing, transmitting, assigning, (re)selling, (sub)licensing, distributing, displaying, publishing, benchmarking, scanning, monitoring, mirroring, framing, embedding, scraping, linking, modifying, translating, combining, creating derivative works, disassembling, decompiling, and reverse engineering;
(5) violates/circumvents contractual usage restrictions or any monitoring, reporting or authentication mechanisms;
(6) has the goal or effect of:
(a) circumventing, breaching, probing or compromising HERE Property security (including but not limited to introducing viruses, worms, spyware or other malware),
(b) gaining unauthorized access to any information, services or systems (including but not limited to phishing, pharming or spoofing),
(c) disrupting the integrity, availability or operation of any information, services or systems (e.g. DoS, DDoS);
(7) would be critical to the health or security of people and property if used with any applications or offerings designed or marketed for use in or with any ambulances, emergency response services or high-risk systems, devices or products;
(8) removes, modifies, or obscures any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right notices.
HERE reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to investigate any suspected violation of this AUP and may, acting reasonably:
- Remove content and/or suspend, disable, or terminate access;
- Report any suspected violations to enforcement officials or affected third parties; and
- Seek reimbursement of losses and costs resulting from such violations, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees.
If you become aware of or suspect any violations of this AUP, you are to promptly notify HERE (at https://developer.here.com/?getInTouch.) and comply with any reasonable requests made by HERE to investigate and remedy the violation.